Why Become ATP Member
IRACS certified training providers complete their work with confidence and assurance, the certainty of expertise and the value of a service that has proved itself around the world. The training given to IRACS technicians follows a strict work based syllabus that delivers highly committed personnel who are determined to deliver safe working. Those conducting the training are rope access experts, not general work-at-height instructors, and have many years of experience.
The IRACS assurance of safe and responsible working is based on:
- Audited and regularly re-audited member companies;
- Robust membership entry criteria;
- Many thousands of rope access technicians who have been thoroughly trained and are required to re-train every three years;
- An unrivalled level of site supervision;
- Mandatory work procedures that are consistent wherever IRACS teams operate.
IRACS requires that member companies work in accordance with the IRACS Code of Practice and, by doing so, contribute to maintaining the prized safety record of the Association that is unmatched in the access industry; the details of Members’ operational safety records are required to be submitted on a quarterly basis and are independently audited.
- Opportunities to train and register rope access technicians to the highest standard.
- Internationally recognised and fully portable technician training accreditation.
- Full listing in the IRACS Directory of Members and on the IRACS website.
- Advice from industry specialists within the Association.
- Business development and promotional gains due to IRACS’s representations to industry and government.
- Collective marketing and publicity through IRACS’s promotional activities.
- Advantage over non-IRACS Member competitors to secure contracts.
- Access to industry experts and a comprehensive knowledge base.